Did you know that our amazing product have multiple uses? We care about our client so when we were formulating our products we spent time focusing on making sure The Girl & The Olive products will bring our clients the most amount of value.
Some of our suggestions may surprise you!
Biodynamic Baby Olive Calcaire lotion
Formulated for: For babies, to protect against nappy rash
- Perfect to use at nappy change to protect baby’s bottom against nappy rash caused by acidic urine and dirty nappies
- Can be used for cradle cap or baby’s dry skin
Biodynamic Baby Olive Calcaire lotionview more
Biodynamic Olive Calcaire Lotion
Formulated for: As a moisturiser for sensitive, dry, & itchy skin
- Gentle to use on face and neck
- Excellent for moisturising dry legs and feet
- Soothing for skin rashes
- Soothing for sunburned skin
- Make-up remover for face, eyes and neck (if you don’t enjoy the feeling of the remaining layer, apply our floral elixir with a washcloth)
- A soothing aftershave for men
- In pregnancy will help to improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Soothes sensitive nipples during breast feeding with no harm to baby
Biodynamic Olive Calcaire Lotionview more
Biodynamic Castille Liquid Soap
Formulated for: Use wherever a mild cleanser is needed: facial cleanser, baby wash and body wash.
- As a shaving lubricant
- Excellent Shampoo (rinse with household vinegar recommended)
- Suitable for washing pets
- Excellent travelling soap for clothing, dishes & general cleaning
Did you know?
The Girl and the Olive Castille Liquid Soap is made in small batches in the traditional Spanish method, using 100% pure olive oi. We also add biodynamic Grampians Thryptomene essential oil. True castille soap is exceptionally mild and also moisturising. It produces little lather, but cleanses well whilst being gentle on the skin.
Directions for use:
Shaving Directions: Dilute 1 part to 2 parts water and massage into the skin as a shaving lubricant Rinse after shaving
Shampoo: Massage into scalp and rinse. Follow by vinegar rinse.
Pet Wash: Wet the coat of your pet and apply liquid castile soap and massage through the pets coat. Rinse thoroughly.
Biodynamic Castille Liquid Soapview more
Biodynamic Fermented Olive Face Serum
Formulated for: As facial skin hydration
Did you know?
Particularly good for mature or dry skin, the fermented oil penetrates, moisturises and soothes skin, and is packed with vitamins and minerals.
The Face Serum is still being laboratory tested for vitamins and probiotics.
Biodynamic Fermented Olive Face Serumview more
Biodynamic Calendula Moisturising Cream
Formulated for: A skin moisturiser for babies and adults
- A wonderful moisturiser which can be used on face and neck, also under make up
- Can be used as a night cream
- As calendula has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, can be used to soother sores and skin irritations
- To soother baby’s irritated skin
Biodynamic Calendula Moisturising Creamview more
Organic Hand Sanitiser with Olive Leaf Extract
Formulated for: For use in removing bacteria from hands (up to 99%)
- Deodorant: the sanitiser works well as a natural and chemical-free deodorant
- Blemishes: our hand sanitiser also promotes healing on blemishes and sores
- Scratches and cuts: keeps minor wounds dry and clean, has antiseptic properties
Did You Know?
The Girl & The Olive hand sanitiser is alcohol-based and so is preferred to using soap and water in most situations, particularly in a healthcare setting.
Alcohol has been used as an antiseptic from the early 1300s with evidence to reaffirm its usefulness arising in the late 1800s. Alcohol based hand sanitiser has been commonly used in Europe since at least the 1980s. The alcohol based antiseptic is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, which lists the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.
The Girl & The Olive hand sanitiser is free of Triclosan, which is a chemical potentially hazardous to our health. Triclosan has been shown to disrupt hormone regulation, disrupt immune system function and contribute to the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria i.e. superbugs.